Monday, August 27, 2012

Numbers are Numbers

Have you ever watched Stranger than Fiction? In the start of the movie you get to "see" how an OCD individual views the world. Numbers pop up every so often measuring steps and lengths and such.

I am not that cool. I don't have a mind that can display numbers everywhere as I calculate the distance between my desk and the desk in front of me (38.5"). I do find myself counting and measuring when I'm bored and tired. Here are some nominal numbers of where I live. I can't tell you EXACT numbers, and if you know why, well then you know why I cannot.

From my doorstep to the bathroom door is 150 steps. Bathroom to Cafeteria is 175 steps. Marketplace to  my door is 250. From bathroom to work is 180, across a stree and around the corner. My desk is slanted at a 15 degree decline (away from me, so that my chair gets sucked into my desk.) the refrigerator is 4 steps away from me, and is filled with an average of 8 12-packs of soda, and 72 500mL water bottles; combine that with my double serving packets of Kool-Aid I recieved from Ashelyn, and I drink about 3 bottles a day, and pee about 5 times in 20 hours. (Yes I am up for 20 hours a day).

Just a few numbers to crunch on durin you day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment