Monday, August 13, 2012

Just a short list


The word “plagiarism” doesn’t really work in my line of work. So, I did not plagiarized Ashelyn’s blog idea in making this. I’m simply ‘rebadging it’ to make it my own.

The List of Things I surely do miss, and the things I can’t wait to do.
  • ·         Snuggling on a couch.
  • ·         Fighting for covers.
  • ·         OTTERS!!
  • ·         Outdoor adventures.
  • ·         Shooting soda cans. (Next time will be more fun!)
  • ·         Showing off my computer creation, and having the girls look at me like I’m speaking French. Scratch that, not French, German, or Italian, because Ash knows them.
  • ·         Museums and Zoos!!!
  • ·         Traveling
  • ·         Finding Ghost Towns.
  • ·         Looking at the Stars (both on my ceiling and real ones)
  • ·         Columbus Day!
  • ·         Trying to dance like a Mexican woman as I cook. (but only when no one looks)
  • ·         Watching Ash cook, cause we know I can’t.
  • ·         Big Bang Theory!
  • ·         Family Dinners (the kind with smelly kids… not old farts)
  • ·         BUILDING BIONICLES!
  • ·         “Hey Honey, can we make…..”
  • ·         PASTA carbanananana
  • ·         Random Restaurants
  • ·         Listening to 10 seconds of every song in the playlist.
  • ·         Afternoon Naps.
  • ·         Hugs AND Kisses.
  • ·         Antiques!!!

1 comment: