Sunday, September 16, 2012

Update

It was brought to my attention that I haven't written in my blog. I keep telling people that I don't leave an exotic life, and things have settled down.  I could tell you how my colleague  has been out for the last ## days counting ummm “Widgets” and that I’ve been working everyday doing this and that. 

There is at least one highlight of the week:  When I started, the army provided a generic pair of Asics that I have ran all of BCT with, I took them to AIT where I replace the insoles twice (back then was the good ole days when the instructors said ‘run’ and an hour later said ‘you’re done get ready for school.’) I even had them when I started this little journey I am on, I ran with these things. Every day when I get off the track and my shins feel like someone took a baseball bat to them. Every time I think to myself “Self, you need a new pair of shoes.” Longest story short, I bought some nice black Adidas, they are lighter than my last pair, and don’t give me those nasty shattered leg feeling. Definitely one of my better investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment