Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pathetic

Its been about a month when I realized that you can get badges for reading new articles from Google News. All you gotta do is log in, click news section and start reading. Google keeps track of what subject you read and how many articles, and compares that to the general public. When you read about 2 times more articles than most Google readers, you get your first badge. The benefits is that you can look on the side and see what subjects you read, and well, read more of them.



This is my News profile, I have Platinum Badges in Mobile Industry and Nokia. This means I have read 6 times the amount of Mobile Industry articles than the common public, as well as Nokia. This is pathetic, but isn't so me? Some people our shrugging their shoulders and saying "ya so?" Its just weird to see the quanification of your interests... Oh, well more is definitely to follow (I'm looking at you Space subject)

No comments:

Post a Comment