Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FLYBOYS

As you can Imagine, there are many a different types of Units act differently. Like the group that we flew over the pond with was a combat engineer unit. To me, the looked like the Army's version of Pikeys. Even in my mind heard Jason Statham saying "freaking Pikeys." in his wonderful British accent like he does in Snatch.

When you move into different branches, the stereotypes and the general way people conduct themselves greatly differ. I can never understand why the Navy is always in there exercise gear, yet never really exercise.

And then you have them FlyBoys. The look like ken dolls. All of them have the neat comb over blonde hair and their bleach white teeth. (Zaren would look at all of them and state that they would survive WWII Germany.) The are always wanting to argue, but never want to fight. We found this out when Norman and I started cracking on them without knowing they were in ear shot. Needless to say, I won't be going back to that laundry facility for a while now. Just so that I don't give Norman any excuse to go 'roid rage.


1 comment: