Friday, October 26, 2012

Life without toliet paper.



When you decide to leave your home and travel abroad, it is far easier to accept that your destination is different than your current establishment. Just embrace it and let it be. Here is a list of my thoughts on my current residence.

1.  First concern is that even though they ship a lot of things from America, there comes a Caveat to all of them.
2.  When I see someone drinking anything resembling Mountain Dew, I feel like a Crack addict that hasn’t had his hit yet. Yes we have Mountain Dew, but it is either non-American or flat expired American soda both are in a can. Nothing will satisfy that craving of that first hit of perfectly chilled Mountain Dew.
3.  Individuals that smell like curry, body odor, and *something else* smell that way for a reason. It is hot, the best things to eat involve curry, and toilet paper is limited. C’est Le Vive. We all stink here.
4.  It is more costly to ship coins internationally than it is to make your own fake representation of it.
5.  19.99 sounds great for a digital camera, until the bill comes in and you realize that you forgot to convert the currency. Also, it will break soon because it isn’t a real Sony, it is a Fony.
6.  Netflix and internet is cheap, but a free movie down the street is cheaper, and typically has more comfortable seating.
7.  “I think I am eating Camel” try suppressing any inquiries on what type of meat your fast food service is providing. It will be different regardless.
8.  I hate tomatoes, yet I never ask for no tomatoes, I don’t need to her.
9.  When will I ever be back here again? Live and Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment