Monday, October 8, 2012

Columbo Day.

I am quite sure Ashelyn will have a way better story on adventure last year. This is all that I remember.

We were working in the morning have a good ole time. Teresa would swear that Ashelyn was distracting me from doing my work, but truthfully, I'd get most of it done before so i can talk to her as she baked. We had gone on a few driving adventures to celebrate random achievements like TGIF. When we found out it was Columbus Day, you know it a perfect excuse to go play! Ashelyn told me she'd pick me up at my house (WHAT!? She is planning this adventure!?)

While we were getting ready for the evening, she kept texting me that I needed to dress warm (How warm? Like spend all nigh in the wilderness warm, or warm enough to make it from car to movie theater?)  She picked me up and we went to the pond that's by I-15 that no one remembers. I believe the idea was to have a boat and explore, but it was dark and drizzling, so we decided to camp out on the shore. In our picnic basket we had whole peanuts, Martinellis, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper and "Adventure Snacks" like the ones you get at the gas station to go on a road trip.We created news paper hats as tribute to Senor Columbo.

That is how you celebrate Columbus Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment