Thursday, December 27, 2012

Much to everyone's surprise, I have a defense mechanism what I call "delay in emotions,"  it's not that I don't feel emotions. I wait until later to feel them. When I left on my mission, it took me nearly 8 weeks before I felt homesick. This time I lasted 4 months before I feel the yearning to be home. Granted, my life has moved so fast, I don't know what normalcy is, heavens, I have a child! I know I want to go to a place where I am not confined to a bed or work. This place is slowly shrinking as the weeks go back and i want a place to stretch out!! And please, I want a Friggin descent Hamburger!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Never knew about your delayed emotions...ha ha..I think that your gals also have this mechanism. Oh and by the way CONGRATS on your promotion!!!!

    ReplyDelete